Sunday, June 7, 2009

BEST WEEK EVER!!!

HOORAY TO TPGE CAMP!!!!
BEST CAMP EVER!!!!
UBER COOL CAMP!!!

LOTS OF LOVE TO SENIORS and FRIENDS!!!!

GO ~MUFFINS~ GO!!!!

:D

Well, last five days were definitely tiring but extremely fun.

  • Tuesday, the full rehearsal for Panorama, marks the start of the marathorn.
  • Followed by the actual Panorama performance at Esplanade on Wednesday.
  • Next our own Guitar concert in school - Muchachos Del Tango on Thursday.
  • Then TPGE camp on Friday and Saturday.
  • After I break camp at 13:45pm on Saturday, I still have to attend mass Literature lecture at 14:00pm until 19:00pm.

I slept from 22:00pm all the way till now... hmmmm 17 hours.... BUT I'M STILL VERY TIRED!!!

I'm pretty upset that the seniors are stepping down... Feeling quite empty somehow...

Nevertheless, I think I'll enjoy my days in TPGE.

Its a feeling, I've never felt before.

The real fun has just began...

GO TPGE!!!

Jean