Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just another random post

My literature tutor went through a question on my text 'Proof' today. The question is about how truths are usually not that simple and... er... something else, can't really recall. Anyway, and we are suppose to relate this concept to the text.
Sounds so.... profound and philosophical right?
Well what did you know, all I'm sure of is that I don't get the whole lecture. I don't get the whole truth-thingy. And I'm sure that I'm definitely lost somewhere in that overwhelming flood of the word: Truths, during the lecture. It's giving me an headache.

Tomorrow is the DAY.
It will end my anxieties, once and for all.
and
It will decide if a family war is going to spark off anot.

I'm extremely worried now.

I feel like... like.... I don't know... get drunk and forget all of my troubles?

Oh my gawd.

Jean