Monday, November 16, 2009

Stuff

I can't get Taylor Swift's Love Story outta my head.

Counting Down to my departure for Hong Kong!!!! (Yes I know I'm leaving in a month's time, but WHO CARES!!! I get to leave Singapore for a while, and that is a GOOD THING. :D)

Yes I know I'm slow, but now I'm very into 'What Happens in VEGAS' Oh My Gawd! You guys have no idea how much I LOVE THAT SHOW! (Once again, Yes I'm slow. Blame O'Levels.) Well, AS MUCH AS I like 'What Happens in VEGAS', I Love Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher as well MUAHAHAHA!!! (OK I'm insane.)

When is Cameron Diaz's THE BOX showing in Singapore? or rather, WILL IT EVEN BE SHOWN IN SINGAPORE??!! (Ignore me, I'm insane.)

Anyway, that puzzle that I bought is killing me. It is flooding my eyes and drowning them with Mickey's head!!! Well serve me right for buying it.

I'm racking my brains to come up with a romantic comedy. Hopefully it will be out before new year. :P (YES, though writing it is useless and a complete waste of time, but can't help it, I'm in love with script writing. :D)

I'm dying to sing Taylor Swift's Love Story NOW. But considering that it's already (almost) midnight and ever since last month my neighbour came down and knock on my door to complain that my NOISE is disturbing them, I shall only mouth the lyrics. POOR ME. :(

I'm failing terribly at SIMS 2. (Yes I have no life.)

Dying to watch the Xmas Carol. 19 NOV 2009 HEHEHEHEHEH.


Time to turn in :(
Jean