Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Guilty

I think, I'm insane.

I've reached a state that if I don't study for a day, I'll feel extremely guilty, following that, I'll start reprimanding myself for not studying, then scare myself with A levels, and after that I'll threaten to starve myself, and whatnot....

But, when I'm determined to open my books and start studying, I'll get too distracted with all the things around me and in the end, I'll end up wondering away to some unknown wonderland.

Then I'll start feeling guilty, start reprimanding myself, start to scare myself to death, start to threaten myself and whatnot...

( and the cycle goes on....)

This is what I'm feeling right now. I'm pretty positive that I'm mentally ill.

COME ON!!! ITS MY HOLIDAY!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this but, right now, I rather go to school. I mean at least I'll know that my priorities would be studying and not get too distracted with all the miscellaneous things that I'll only do during holidays.

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME!!!

I'm insane... I'm insane... I'm insane....
Jean.