Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bees

Bees

Ok, it all started when mum got stung by a bee while chasing it away with a recipe book.

I began to fear bees.

Although I am not the one who got stung, I felt her pain and agony...ouch... Ok, ok, not that serious but its obvious that she's in pain.

But thank goodness, daddy was there for her, haha, he plucked out the tiny needle and applied cream on her wound.

Days later, the wound turns out to be totally ugly.

Of course, it wasn't because of daddy's medical treatment, it was just how a wound made by a bee supposed to look like.

That wound scared me, and caused me to freak out whenever there's a bee near me.

Saddening enough, my house seems to be very prone to bees.

One after the other, they visited us and each time, the size of the bees got larger and larger.

I freaked out numerously and each time I have no choice but to hide uder my blanket, until daddy chased it away.

Goodness, I guess those bees were unhappy that my mum killed their fellow friend and therefore, revenge of the bees.

But why us???

Sayonara

kazuki