Sunday, September 30, 2007

Combined Science and Pure Science

Combine Science and Pure Science

IT IS SO EXASPERATING!!!!

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE KINDLY TELL ME HOW DO I DIFFERENTIATE A PURE SCIENCE ASSESSMENT AND COMBINED SCIENCE ASSESSMENT BOOK???

Oh goodness!!! I have no idea how many times this year I have bought the wrong science practice book or maybe rather faulty assessment books.

Firstly and fortunately, I bought a PURE PHYSICS assessment and managed to get it changed.

Secondly, I bought a POA assessment and later when I reached home, I discovered that they forgot to provide me with the answer booklet. Fortunately, I managed to change it.

Now, theres a PURE CHEMISTRY assessment right here with me!!! And I couldn't change it because I've thrown away the receipt DECADES AGO!!!

Thus, I hereby blame that book seller who gave me the wrong infomation that those books I bought belongs to the COMBINED SCIENCE catergory while it suppose to be PURE SCIENCE!!!

GOODNESS!!! WHY ME!!!!

What am I suppose to do???

Sayonara

Kazuki