Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I miss Social Studies??? Nah...

I miss Social Studies???Nah...

Supposingly, this and the next are exam weeks.
So supposingly I should be studying.
Thus, supposingly I should not blog right now.
Hence and therefore, means that I should be switching off my PC and continue with my studying.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

BYE and SO LONG my dear SOCIAL STUDIES!!! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!

HAHA felt a huge relief when SS exam had finally ended JUST NOW:P.

I risked my grade by putting all eggs in one basket and fourtunately the only question I studied came out. How lucky!!! WOO HOO!!! (But then I will still fail eventually>_<)

Actually, My purpose of writing this blog is to say bye bye to SS. And tell him/her: I will miss you....

*sniff
*sniff
*sniff

Nah... Don't think I will miss SS at all.

HAHA

Sayonara

Kazuki