Sunday, October 14, 2007

3am

3am

Its already 3am and I am not at all sleepy.

Gosh..the whole family is asleep while I am still wide awake.

Looked out of the window and saw only one household with the lights on... My house...

Pathetic... how many countless sleepless night already... I mean... this isn't the first time that I am still wide awake at 3am.

Changed my blogskin...

Actually... I know the reason why I can't get to sleep. Heavy burdens weighting inside of me... It is so heavy that I could hardly take a breather...

Gosh....

I miss Daddy... Hope he return from HK soon... with my Rubrix Cube of course. >_<.

So bored... Wannna get some sleep...but...

Oh gosh....

Well what can I do anyway... force myself to sleep?

Can't do it with sleeping pills as my house got non...

Gosh what a day... hahaha get to see Xavier boy boy... he is so so cute!!! haha.

Anyway... Good night

Sayonara

Kazuki