Thursday, November 1, 2007

Memories

Memories

Woa...

Time went by in a flash, and now, I am one of the most senior students in the school.

I still could remember it as clear as if it just happened yesterday. I was a newbie in TMS who knew nothing, standing in a new and strange surounding, looking around aimlessly, hoping to find someone I know.

Now, here I am so familiarized with the school that I used to feel strange about.

Hmmmm.... time.... passes so quickly that two years had gone. And now... NO MORE BRACES FOR ME!!!! WEE!!! Hahaha, I can eat whatever I want!!! Crab(who cares about allergy:P), Peanuts(YUM:D), Pizza(OH MY!!), Nice cold and frozed CHOCOLATE!!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Still could remember the first time I had my extractions and my braces on. Felt helpless and sad as I can't even eat fried rice and things that I like. I only have congee to depend on to fill my stomach(though is only for the first three weeks:P). Oh, and I even felt sorry for my teeth being 'put behind bars'...TORTURE!!!

But now... I AM FREE TO EAT WHATEVER I WANT!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!!!

AH HEM....*calms down.

My.... the past... I had longed to taste the feeling again about what had happened during that time. The time when I was still a young child playing with my sister and cousins at the playground downstairs. The time when I do not have any academic worries and stress. The time when my grandparents were still around and could play with me. The time when there is only play and no study. The time when...

Nevermind whats past are past, I shall keep these memories in the deepest place in my heart where they belong....and they will always be.

Sayonara

Kazuki