Sunday, November 18, 2007

Afterwords of the BBQ today

After-words of the BBQ today

My comments about the BBQ: Not great, Not terrible, Only Passable.

Well not to deny, it was a whole new experience for me. I mean, hanging out with a whole group of elderly in their 60s or 70s for 6 hours. and to my surprise, they aren't that boring as we thought they were, they were actually very knowledgable and they LOVE TO JOKE. I gained new insights about them, and I learnt quite a few things from them. Fruitful indeed.

OH OH OH, by the way, we saw this Japanese handsome hunk, and sis went crazy over him. HAHAHA her face went blushing and was as red as an apple. Haha.

Then it came to the infuriating part of the day. There was this relative of mine. She is a primary school teacher, so I guess she was so fond of scolding her students that she treated us as her student and started to tell us off. I mean, hello???? although I said she was a relative of mine, (was all because my grandmother said so.) I have no single idea of how she is related to me. So what rights does she have to scold my sister and I especially when we DID NOTHING WRONG?

Curious of what happened huh? Well it all happened like this.

We reached the venue at 7pm+ and finished our dinner at about 8+, so we were sitting there minding our own business and occasionally, someone would come to us and offer us a piece of satay or chicken wing to eat and we would happily take it. When she arrived, at 9+, all she saw was people offering and not us taking. She went angry and started telling us off by saying it was a BBQ and it was suppose to be SELF-SERVICE.

HELLO???? It was not my first time attending a BBQ, of course I knew BBQ is self-service. It was just that we were not hungry, and we don't feel like eating anything. Occasionally, we just felt like pinching some food, so we accepted their offer, its not that we expected them to serve us, WHO THE HELL SHE THINKS SHE IS??? MY TEACHER??? IT ALREADY THE HOLIDAYS DOESN'T SHE KNOW THAT????

Ok, ok, ok, don't mention her anymore, the sight of her whole family irks me BIG TIME. Showing off, telling people how rich they were, how filial their children are, how sucessful their career was..... Woa.... DISGUSTING.

Well, overall it was a meaningful day, I get to spend my entire day with my grandmother and get to know those relatives better.

Great day afterall isn't it?

Sayonara

Kazuki