Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thoughts

Thoughts

Seriously, I find it meaningless to sleep when the time had already past 4am.So instead of turning in now and wake up late tomorrow, I decided to stay up for the rest of the night. Hoping to be one of the first to capture a beautiful sight - the arrival of dawn.

Actually came to the thought of it, I didn't stone away my time like I did previously. I mean, I was actually dealing with my art assignment, and I found it really miraculous as I really hate art. I never expected myself to sacrifice my sleep for art you know. Although staying up till now, the piece of art work is still no way near completion. HATE IT.

Man!! Can't wait for 22 December!!! That day meant so much to me and I am so gonna enjoy myself!!!

HAHA, just knew that Xav boy boy, had performed in his kindergarden concert. Haha happy for him. Xav boy boy jia you!!!

OK, gotta get to work, with the rate I am going, I will never be able to finish the art piece by the deadline. Oh... what a drag.

Sayonara

Kazuki