Saturday, December 8, 2007

I've caught the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" FEVER

I've caught the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" FEVER!!!

WOOHOO!!!

"APPA!! YIP YIP!!" is a sentence that I had been listening for weeks. Haha for those who had watched Avatar: The Last Airbender, would know what I mean.

Alright, I have to admit. At first I dislike it. Because I disliked baldy and I was jealous that Aang(the avatar) and Appa(Aang's flying bison) got an arrow on their heads while I don't. But later, after watching the first two season, I've gotten used of their arrows and Aang's baldness.

It was a damn nice show, and the characters was drawn and portrayed fantastcially. My favourite characters are non other than the cabbage merchant, foaming mouth guy and Sokka. For the first two were because they were pathetically funny and for Sokka, I like his personality.

:)

Well, heres a conversation between my sis and I, to prove that I've caught the Avatar: The last Airbender FEVER.

Me: (out of sudden) Net...I...
Net: (Irritated)Yeup?
Me: I... I think I am the avatar.
Net: Ok, now airbend infront of me.
Me: (used my hand to fan her, follow by a book)
Net: Wow! thanks for cooling me.
Me: Hey... I'm serious.
Net: For gosh sake, stop being Sokka would ya?
Me: Thats me!

Haha! funny! Then...

Me: Water(Actions, following the Avatar show's intro)
Earth(Actions, following the Avatar Show's intro)
Fire(Actions, following the Avatar show's intro)
Air(Actions, following the Avatar show's intro)
Net: Er...
Me: This are the four elements in making the perfect little girls, but Prof. Aang accidentally add in, chemical air. And the power puff benders were born! Using their bending, water, earth, fire and air had dedicated their life to fight forces of evil! de de de de(the song of PPG)
Net: Er... sis... I'm not amused with your Power Puff and Avatar combinations you know?
Me: You don't??
Net: NO!
Me: But I do!!!
Net: ...

Haha, good way to irritate her!!!!

Well by the way, besides the Avatar fever, I've also exprienced allergy to cold weather and now.. rashes all over. HATE IT!!!

Sayonara

Kazuki