Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Overview of my Hols

Overview of my Hols

I had been working for my parents since the first week of holidays. Experiencing the routine of a worker.

8am: Wake up... Oh... what a drag...
9am: Start working....
11am: Start pending for lunch break...
12pm: Hurray!!! LUNCH BREAK!!!
2pm: Awww.... lunch break over....
3pm: No mood for work.... starts fidgeting... sleepy...
4pm: Energized... preparing to pack up and go home...
4.30pm: Received notice of OT from boss.... awww...
5pm: Cannot go home.... *sob *sniff *bawl.... no choice... work lorh...
6pm: .... Still working...
7pm: Dinner breaks....
8.30pm: Continue to work....
9pm: Finally.... Go home!!!!

Then the next day repeat the whole thing all over again.....

Good thing, I work for my parents, so OTs ends quite early.... or else...

So for the past 2 months, I looked and acted just like a unpassionate worker, always pending for breaks and dismissal from work. Haha.

But beside being an unpassionate worker, there were things I actually gained from it. For example, it improved my communication with people, helped with my POA and last but not least I could sneak out and go shopping during lunch break, and recently I just bought a fabulous Avatar: The Last Airbender PC game :D.

Hahaha.

Oh well... 4 more days to my birthday!!!! looking forward to spend my birthday with my family and my beloved Xavier :D, also and that huge Icecream cake that I couldn't wait to take a huge bite on!!!!

4 days, 96 hours, 5760 minutes, 345600 seconds to go!!!!

Sayonara

Kazuki