Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Bdae cum X'Mas Party Afterwards

My BDae cum X'Mas Party Afterwards

I am really happy with what happened yesterday.

First of all I would liked to thank Uncle Felix and Aunt Belinda for organising this party and making all this possible. :D

Second, my family for the ice-cream cake and everything they gave me throughout my 16 years. :D

Third, my relatives who turned up for the party. The party won't be successful without their presences. :D

Yesterday was memorable indeed. Especially the ice-cream cake.

About the cake:
As we forgot to defrost the cake before the "Cutting cake ceremony", my uncle, my aunt and my father had a difficult time cutting the cake.

At first they thought that the cake was not that frozen and hard to cut, so they used a fruit knife to do the cutting.
Then they realised that the cake was as hard as a rock, so they changed the fruit cake into a vegetable knife.
Later, they found out that even the vegetable knife still couldn't "budge in", they decided to changed the vegetable knife into a chopper.

But it is of no use, then my uncle GST suggested to heat up the chopper, so that the heat could help in melting the ice.But that hard up ice still won't let the knife cut it, so the heating method had failed.

Then later my father suggested that we should sharpen the knife, so that it would agrees with one of the physics theory. The theory says that, even when the interaction surface is small, a normal force could create a large pressure on an object. This is why a shaper knife could cut better than a blunt and dull knife as the dull knife has a larger surface area than a sharp knife. But my daddy's theory were overthrown by my uncle GST, he said his heating method was better. And to cut that hard up cake has nothing to do with sharpening the knife or not. We decided to try my daddy's method out, but unfortunately, uncle Felix don't have a knife sharpener, so my father's method is not possible.

At wits' end, we decided to leave the cake in the fridge to let it defrost itself, the "Cutting cake ceremony" will have to wait. :D

Never knew dry ice could be such a good tempreture keeper.
That hard up cake

About the fun:
I played bingo with Aunt belinda, Aunt Joyce, Net, Xavier and Junli for the first round. :D Xavier boy boy was so excited to play, before we were even prepared to play, he quickly took a number and shouted: "NUMBER 31!!!". Many funny things happened throughout the game, especially when Xavier kept telling us: "我要Bingo了". When there are still many numbers more for him to cover on his card. In the end, I won the game instead. :D
Then for the second round, Isabel and Emily arrived. They joined in the game whereas Xavier and Net quits. As the duo felt bored and decided to play with each other. (Xavier was fumbling with her MP3) For the second round, I won too. :D. What a lucky day!
Then it comes to baby Anthea. She seriously likes to eat. Everytime she sees that there is something for her to eat, she will definitely seize the opportunity. When someone takes away her food, she would cry. By just looking at her makes me happy.

About the talk:
When Isabel's family and Jason's family left, the remaining females sat around the dining table to gossip and chat.

And that ends my day.

Fun day indeed, I am very happy with it, thanks again to all the relatives and my family to spend this special day with me.

Sayonara

Kazuki