Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally, got out of Hei-Bai's hand!!!!

Finally, got out of Hei-Bai's hand!!!!

Haha, thought it was a difficult task to get pass Hei-Bai, but it wasn't as hard as I thought.

Got fed up with Hei-Bai so I asked Net for help. Who knew she made it through in mere seconds.

Me: Gosh!!! How did you do that???
Net: I merely just right clicked on the bottom right airshield button on the screen.
Me: HUH!?!?!?
Net: Hey it was easy, I wonder how come you need to struggle so much??? HAHAHA.
Me: Shut up...

Now I realised how come I couldn't get through for the past 24 hours, because I left clicked on that right side airshield button.

Seriously, there is something wrong with my common sense. I should have noticed that left side buttons were meant for left click, whereas right side buttons were meant for right clicked.....

Gosh....

By the way, got myself a new spectacle, looks nice, but still haven't got used to the new eye-sight degree...

Looking forward to Saturday. My birthday, my ice-cream cake and of course, getting to play with Xavier boy boy :D.

2 days, 48 hours, 2880 minutes, 172800 seconds to go...

Sayonara

Kazuki