Monday, November 12, 2007

Thank Yous

Thank yous

There were so many people went by and pass by my life. Some I could remember, some I could not. But there are three group of people that I would never forget, and one of the groups is 'my teachers'.

Why? you would definitely wonder... Why? I wonder myself too. No special reason, I just found out a few days ago. It was the time when I couldn't get to sleep, my mind started to reminisce the past. Surprisingly the most group of people I could remember was my form teacher/teachers throughout my entire primary school life.

So for now, right in this post, I want to show my gratitude for them. Thank them for playing a partial part in my life and make what I am today.

So here I go...

To: 张老师(My Primary 1 Chinese/Form teacher)
Thank you for teaching me, you made me realise my potential in doing well for chinese, which I really used to hate. you helped me to achieve my first 95 marks out of 100 for my chinese of my life, Thank you so much.

To: 陈老师(My Primary 2 Chinese/Form teacher)
Thank you for spanking me on the very little palm of mine with that huge metre rule which everyone in the class used to be afraid of. That very spanking of yours made me realise that it was wrong to play and fool around in class when the teacher is not around, and made me the first girl student in the list whom got spanked by you.

To: Mr Foo(My Primary 3 Math/Form Teacher)
Thank you. Although I kept failing my math, you never gave up on me. You showed concerned by finding numerous way to make me understand a simple topic of "Volume, Area and Perimeter". You never get fed up with me, always always made me the only one to stand up and answer your math questions. When I can't answer, you made me stand up the next round and continue until I could answer your questions. Because of you, I never gave up on my math even though, I still failed horribly.

To: Mdm/Mrs Low(My Primary 4 English/Form Teacher)
Thank you for not paying much attention to me, so that I could lead a carefree primary 4 life.

To: Miss Chew(at that time)/Mrs Tan(now)(My Primary 5 Math/Form Teacher)
Thank you for being such a fun loving teacher. You made my primary 5 life so enjoyable and meaningful. I respected you for your enthusiasm towards everything you do. You created a good rapport with your students including me, a quiet and shy girl who hardly talks at that time. I could still remember, during National Day period, the whole class, or rather the whole primary 5 level students, had to go for the NE show(NDP preview). We had to learn how to dance before we could go, you forced us to dance every day before we could go for our break until the day of NE show is over. Thank you, you made a good teacher, adding colours to my quiet and boring life of primary 5.

To: The most important teacher of all, Mdm Cheong(My Primary 6 Math/Form Teacher)
Before I write anything, heres a big THANK YOU.
You are the only teacher who could still remember me as a quiet and shy girl. Maybe was because I am the only one in class who put up my little hands and asked if I could volunteer myself to be the class monitress. Or maybe I am pathetically poor in math that you have to pay much attention to me. But anyway, because of my quietness, seriouly saying, not many teacher actually remembered me, that's why you are very important to me. You may discourage us by saying words that are displeasing to our ears, but in the end, I knew you meant well. When I showed you my progress report from my secondary school, I could see that your eyes were beaming with joy. Thank you in believing in me.

In overall, Thank you.

Sayonara

Kazuki