Saturday, October 6, 2007

This Week

THIS WEEK

Oh goodness, What a terrible week.

Exams whole week long... All I did this week was study, nothing else but study. Fancy burying my head in piles and piles of book, I could hardly take five for a breather.

Worse encounter. Chemistry paper on friday. The paper was specially set for GENIUS and meant for me to fail. Oh great...

I told my parents about it. They say maybe yesterday was an unlucky day for me, so just work harder and try my best for the upcoming papers.

So encouraging...*sniff. Many thanks to them for being understanding.

Ha, then again I told sis about it and this time I blamed it on someone who I regarded a jinx to me that day, and she ended up telling me off.

Sister: Oh please sis, stop blaming your misfortunes on somebody who is EXTREMELY innocent OK???!!!

Hey... I didn't meant to...

Maybe she was just an unfortunate passer by who happens to appear infront of me, when I am seriously griefing about that chem paper.

BUT... I have to apologise somehow... So... I am very sorry for blaming my misfortune on you... sorry...*sniff :(

Anyway, forget about that chem paper. No point crying over a spilled milk right?...*sniff... Alright... Look ahead... still have POA and Physics to go...

Like what Mr Toh always says... Go Go!!! PRESS ON!!!

Sayonara

Kazuki