Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wore out

This week I totally wore myself out, regardless physically, emotionally or mentally.

I was extremely frustrated and irritated with every little thing around me. I was extremely stressed, nervous and anxious because of the upcoming exams. I felt more strongly when it comes to my music exam.

The fear of failing, the fear of disappointing my teacher, parents and of course myself was overwhelming. The anxieties had made me lose my mind. I practically throw my temper and vent my frustrations on everyone around me.

It was like... I'm being strangled by a rope, I could hardly breathe. I tried hiding, I tried escaping from all of these troubles and anxieties by diverting my attention to something else or probably turning in early to avoid thinking too much, but all my efforts were of no avail.

I'm suffocating... I need to take a breather...
Jean