Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Partly Cloudy - Being ME.

Since when my life is a vivace repertoire?

Black and white.. perhaps with a few patches of grey here and there... These are what constitute my life. I'm frustrated that it lacks vibrant colours. I'm frustrated with how my life always works, so dull and mundane.
This is me.

I'm Restricted, ensnared, trapped and chained with doing things that I don't think I enjoy doing.

I was told that I never listens to myself.
I was advised to listen to what that little voice of mine is saying, because, it is speaking on behalf of what I really felt, what I really want. It is speaking on behalf of the things that I've never paid much attention to, It is speaking on behalf of the things that I delibrately ignored/hide due to my lack of courage.

Expressing myself was never an easy task. I find it hard to speak my mind.

* I guess its Just Me and my 'Partly Cloudy' life. (Neither too bad, nor too good)

Bored to the MAX.
Jean