Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Written Report

I was pretty stressed out and irritated with the school today.

My written report was rejected. I was told to re-print them.

I wouldn't have to go through all this if my school was a little more organize. They stated in that dumb handouts of theirs, saying that, "All Written Reports must be bound/stapled together with the official cover page." and now, it got rejected because I bound them.

As a prudent person I had read through that irritating handout a million times, just to make sure that they really accept bound written report!

Because holes were punched on to my official cover page, I asked my tutor if she still has any extras. To my delight she said yes! However following the good news, was that we can't use another fresh sheet of official cover page because one of our group mate wasn't in school to sign it! Without her signiture, we can neither hand in nor use it! Why can she just attend school?!

That was the last straw. I blew my top.

Be thankful that, that wasn't the worse.

Believe me, you'll never want to see that side of me.

Extremely frustrated
Jean