Monday, September 6, 2010

Imagination

I realised, I've been talking about Music.
It seems that I've neglected the other two interests of my life.
Drawing and Writing.
I shall say something about writing. haha.

I thought, correct me if I'm wrong, most fictional novels and stories stem from, or, I would rather say that they are the results of imaginations.

Personally, according to my own experience, imagining something is the most fundamental stage to start writing - at the very least, to get me started in writing.

Sometimes I would prefer "realistic imaginations" (Imagine situations that will occur in real life. They are the best materials for drama serials :D).
While the rest of the time, I'll indulge in "unrealistic/idealistic imagination" (Imagining situations whereby it will never happen in reality. Eg: Riding on a unicorn with my prince in wonderland and live happily ever after :P).

Whichever the case is, it makes my writing process more enjoyable.

PS: OK, this seems to be talking more about imaginations, then writing. Anyway til then, TOODLES!
Jean