Sunday, September 5, 2010

Soul Searching

How nice, just before I'm convinced that the week of study break I could lock myself at home and rot (and of course study), I'm being called back to school. -_-
What a PLEASANT surprise.

Anyway, things have been going on rather smoothly this few weeks.
I've figured that its useless to comment on my prelims, because I really don't want to record this moment of my life.
It will only make me more miserable.

Recently, I've done some "soul searching".
Oh no, haha, I haven't done anything wrong.
I'm just trying to understand myself better. Thinking about what I really want in life, what to do in life.
Ha.
I guess, at this point in life, figuring out your future has become a daily routine already.
To be honest. Something is holding me back. Restricting me to pursue my dream.
Fear.
I dont know how passionate I am towards this dream.
I don't know is choosing dream over reality is the right path.
I don't know... I don't know....


Actually, I need to thank Yi Ning for his assuring words:
Million thanks to you, for assuring me that my dreams aren't unrealistic. Thanks for believing that I can do it. :)

Like I said I could really use some motivation now, though, I'm still lost.

Its ok, I'll figure them out somehow; someday.
I just hope that this someday, is really not "a code-word for Never."

Jean