Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Negatives

The question is no longer "whether I know what I want in life."
The question now is "Even if I know what I want, can I do it?"

My sis came home today rejoicing about how she has made tremendous improvements academically.
I know she would definitely do very well for her O levels.
That is one load off my mind.

As for me, 49 days or lesser to A levels.
Just when I thought things are going to get better for me this time round. Just when I thought things are going on fine between me and prelims.
Reality just has to make me think otherwise.
I felt like I've stepped on a landmine.
Negativity really sinks in today.
How wonderful.

I was depressed.
Was.
Because thank god, music exists in this world.
If not, I don't know how am I going to survive this ordeal.

I wouldn't mind to repeat myself.
My sister is lucky because she has Mdm Yeo with her to keep her going.
I was just as lucky as her. If not luckier.
Because I had both Miss Soh and Mdm Yeo with me when I was fighting O levels.

This year I have none.

My 13 point is for them. (Though 13 points isn't exactly worth being proud of, but trust me, if you know me well, judging by my calibre, you will do the same - exclaim with joy - even if its just a 13.)
...
...
...

This year I have none.

PS: Thank god only 49 more days to the end of sufferings!
Oh no! only 49 more days left!

Jean