Thursday, June 9, 2011

TPGE Handover Camp 2011

I attended TPGE's guitar camp yesterday. The 2 day 1 night camp ended in a blink of an eye. It was pretty enjoyable, and whats so memorable about it was the fact that this was the first camp I ever participated with Net. Well... actually she wasn't supposed to go, but I thought since its school holidays, why not bring her along, let her enjoy herself before her school reopens; and I thought as an elder sister I could give her more chance to expose to more people and experiences.

Anyway, this month is relatively less busy than May, nontheless my schedule is still pretty packed up. So I'm currently having some time management issues. Lol!

I'm very exhausted from the camp... so why am I still blogging at this ungodly hour? You might ask. Well, my daddy just bought me a new laptop (because the previous one died on me a few weeks ago) now I'm personalizing and configuring it, so tomorrow I can bring it to work.

Yes, I'm working tomorrow, how lucky is that? No rest but more work.

With school starting in July, I may need to stop guitar teaching. July might be my last month teaching guitar. I started with TPGE and I'm glad I can end it together with TPGE. And most probably, I won't be going back anymore. All good things will have to come to an end. My relationship with TPGE didn't end last year when I stepped down as a senior, but this year, as a grand-senior to the J1s. I'll definitely miss playing with my ensemble, playing on stage achieving one ensemble, one sound.

The installations are taking forever~ I'm knocking out soon~

Jean