Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Being straight minder

I am a 100% straight-thinking person, this is a fact that I can't deny. I can only see the very generic view of everything in every situation. And I can only take up simple and generic solutions to solve those generic problems that I've encountered.

(*Joking) So Social Studies' SBQs are not for me. As I simply can't see their hidden agendas, because my thinkings are straight.

My family and friends told me about it and they said that they can't stand my straight-ness. Unfortunately I am a stubborn person, I don't wish to change. I don't see what's wrong for being a very straight-thinking person. Ya, maybe I will lose out to some other people because I wasn't "curvey" enough. But leading a simple life like this would makes me happier.

At the very least, this is what I think.

I value and believe in integrity and honesty. So being a straight-thinking person would be what I prefer. So that I would be able to uphold this believe and value. Because I will be able to act to things accordingly to what the laws and rules had set.

You may disagree, but at the very least, this is what I think.

有时觉得我自己很笨,很蠢,很傻也很钝,不过我觉得很快乐。

Sayonara
Jean