Saturday, January 17, 2009

Looking Forward

Yes yes, I had OT yesterday. And guess what..... OT ended at 12am instead of 9!!!!!

Don't laugh. Its not very funny. :(

Well one more week to CNY.

Can't imagine the number of "Hong-Baos" (red packets) I'll be receiving!!! Muahahahaha!!!

Mum and I will be shopping for CNY necessities next week. Yes, yes I know other people had already done their shopping. Well, I've done my part by suggesting to Mum that if we only start buying next week, we will lose out, as what we will be buying are leftovers. So we should start buying three weeks ago.

Guess how Mum replied?

She said: "I know! But with you around, the snacks couldn't last till CNY! And when that happens I'll have to buy them all over again. This is a good way to save money. So shouldn't we all blame you for having to buy leftovers?"

!!!

OK, so what if I'm a glutton?

Oh and I have to pay respect to my late grandparents on the first day of CNY. I need to thank them for my good grades!!! (Yes, I'm very superstitious.)

Thats all for now. Looking forward!!!

Jean