Sunday, January 11, 2009

A belated first post for the year 2009

As I was unable to free myself from all the hectic work that I'm been assigned to during the past few weeks, heres my belated Happy new Year to everyone. :D

I'm working overtime today so as to compensate for my leave tomorrow and the day after next.

Why take a leave tomorrow you ask?

Hmmm.... Well tomorrow is my big day!!! I'm getting my results!!!

And why the leave the day after next?

Well, If I did well, I would need 24 hours to celebrate!!! However on the other hand, if I didn't do very well I need 24 hours to cry you know. :D
Haha.
Actually the real reason is: Those sickening renovators are coming on Tuesday to finish their finishing touches. I need to be around to monitor them.

Again, Happy belated New Year and happy Chinese New Year in advance people!!!

Jean