Thursday, January 15, 2009

Results

Who said students to tends to be more exhausted on school days than non-school days? Well, I'm a student, and I'm extremely exhausted on non-school days than school days!!! I HATE WORKING 9 to 5!!! I'm yawning all day!!!

OK my results.

Now, I'm finally convinced that if one bothers to put in effort, history will never repeats itself.
AND... I DID IT!!! I FINALLY DID IT!!! My effort paid off afterall!!! Overall I did pretty well and I got an A1 for Combine Humanities!!!! What a miracle!!!

Hahahaha!!!!

Beside myself, I would also like to thank my parents and for being so supportive and of course all my teachers (Especially Miss Soh, If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't get my A1 for C.Hum) for being there when I needed them.

I love myself for being such a clever girl!!! :P

Jean