Monday, March 2, 2009

Darn you - phone!

Seriously, I shouldn't be blogging now. Well, this is because, countless of tutorials thats due tomorrow awaits me and I'm very happy to say that they are nowhere near completion. :D

I'm so going to change a phone!!! Why? Well, this is why...

It poured just now at 6:30pm, right after chemistry make up lecture. Darn rain, I was like soaking wet while waiting for bus 12. After I board the bus, I actually alighted at the wrong stop and I have to wait for the next bus 12 AGAIN. So while in the mist of waiting and being drenched, the rain suddenly subsided, and then stopped. Out of coincidence, I looked up to the sky, and guess what I saw?

YES!!! ITS A RAINBOW!!! So damn nice can?!?!?! Out of excitement, I quickly took out my phone, intending to take a picture of that beautiful rainbow.

WHO KNOWS!!! My phone got such lousy camara, I can't seems to take a clear picture of that rainbow. Just when I was about to zoom-in and see if the effect would improve, that dumb phone died on me.

I swear I just charged that dumb battery yesterday.

Darn phone. Hate you to the core!!! Its so infuriating!!! I'm gonna curse that phone to no end I tell you!!!

URGH!!!

PS: Oh by the way, I bought an extremely cute 7 eleven bear. I named it GULP-GULP!!! and The other one that I bought last Friday, Quick-Quick!!!
They are SO going to be BFF!!! (best friends forever!!!) MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

SO CUTE!!!

I LOVE BEARS!!!

Once again
Cheers!
Jean