Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bored

Still in the mist of completing my tutorials.

Used tpjc.net as an excuse to on the computer.
Oops!
... ... ...
Well, since I'm online, no harm blogging, yes no? :P

  1. Like I expected, didn't perform well for profiling tests... Well, no worries! Work harder for Mid-Term Assignment then! Press On!!!!
  2. A note to one person: If you want to criticize people on your blog, have the guts to type them in big-size fonts then!
  3. Sorry guys! Stood you all up yesterday! There was a big miscommunication between my parents and I, so we ended up missing the tomb-sweeping session. Oops! Sorry!
  4. I told daddy that if I can lead a carefree life, spending the rest of my time daydreaming, and think of/pondering about all those nonsense (for example: How wonderful if I can fly to the sky...etc.. that sort of nonsensical stuff) I would die of no regret. :D

...

Seriously, GET REAL GIRL!!!

URGH!!! I don't know how to do Literature!!!

Oops, mummy is coming!

Signing off

Cheers

Jean