Sunday, April 19, 2009

Reflection for the week.

I'm a literature student, but I don't behave like one. So I'm trying very hard to behave more "literature-ish". Thus previously the "Baby" post I tried to be a little more poetic than before. :D Net commented that it was pretty ugly.... :P So much for being poetic. :(

So Anyway... One week later, is going to be very hectic and chaotic. Well it is M-T-A, I have to treat it seriously.

I'm identified for STAR programme! :( At least STAR sounds nicer than Remedials. Thats a point to be happy about. :D Nothing bad about STAR actually, I think I need it. :D To drop out of STAR, I have to clear my M-T-A for chemistry, General Paper and Economics. I think, it's not too difficult to achieve, so I shall try my best.

I'm coping very well with my JC life... is it a lie?... Yes no? Not going into it.

I feel like stuffing myself with chocolates. Thats insane. Well... I think I am insane.

Chinese project is driving me crazy! What is the rationale for doing that project? I don't know.

Starting Chemistry tuition next Sunday. I'm so going to ace my Chemistry M-T-A!

Labour Day is coming!!! That means holiday!!!

Wooz!

Jean