Wednesday, April 1, 2009

RANTING!

Still in search of that particular motivation that I've mentioned earlier to again foster my interest to study.

So I browsed through NUS's and NTU's webpage to look for those entry requirements of certain courses, to serve as a target for the next 1.5 years.

However, I was demoralised.

I was appalled by the realisation of the competitiveness I'll be facing after 'A's and entering a course in local U. "Where do I stand?", "Do I have what it takes to survive in this challenging society?" are the questions that I've been asking myself numerous time ever since.

Things were made extremely difficult when I have been constantly challenged by procrastinations as well as the low commitment level I had in me.

(Which eventually lead to another issue that I'll go into it later: How long will my enthusiam last if I chose either Veterinary, or Accounting, or Teaching or establishing a career in the Mass Media industry when I enter University?)

I'm lost.

I'm always pondering about where will I end up next, after (hopefully) my 2 years in TPJC?

I felt that I'm gradually losing even that little amount of confidence that I had in me and I have enough of tolerating the perpetual feeling of demoralisation when I'm in school. The gap between O level and A level are simply too far apart. I think I'm losing grip.

I'm questioning my capabilities.

I felt that I don't have enough substance to back me up during group work. I can't seem to contribute much during group discussions and it had always makes me feel really... really small. On top of that the feeling of guiltness is overwhelming.

I should start reading.

Straight 'A's for me? Only in dreams I guess.

Nevertheless, not to worry, I've NOT reached the stage where I'll feel regretful that I've chosen JC education.

Still surviving yea!

RANTING
Jean