Sunday, February 6, 2011

Miracles?

I'm glad everything is back to normal... at least for now.
Mahjong has became our pastime, leave small gambling aside, the key thing is, while on the mahjong table, we communicate. Thats a good sign I suppose.

I don't know how long this happiness will last, I got a feeling it won't last very long, since my results are coming soon. I'm expecting another round of "turbulence". Similarly, I'm expecting another round of emotional turmoil - triggered by my results and the possible fact that my Dear weren't be with me. Sometimes, even if I've expected it, but I just can't help to feel disappointed. Perhaps, theres a part of me that wish for miracle to happen, or maybe theres a small tinge of optimisim in me.

Its okay Jean, you have ben through so many downs alone, I'm pretty sure you can get through this one. Yes, I certainly hope so.

Can I still believe that miracles do happen?
Miracles don't happen twice right? So I suppose it won't happen this time round...

Jean