Thursday, February 24, 2011

Piano Exam

Piano exam is just next week and it is stressing me out. The thought of freaking out in the middle of the exam is really terrifying. I have got to clear this exam because I wouldn't wanna stuck at grade 5 forever.

Anyway, practiced the whole day, and I think I strained my right arm muscle. I need to take a break before studio session tomorrow. My pieces are alright but definitely not my scales. I hate those irritating scales. Why can't they just disappear?! 20 plus scales, they've got to be kidding me.

I can't think of anything else besides the practical exam right now. I'm even compromising my theory sessions for practical - and the worst part is, my theory exam is just four days away from the date of my practical!!! This is nightmare!!! 2nd to 4th March I'm gonna drill myself on theory big time. But worry not, as a matter of fact, my theory is much stable than my practical, so I shan't be too bothered about not spending enough time on theory.

Cross my fingers... Hope I don't freak out again like I did previously... :(

Jean