Saturday, February 19, 2011

Overview

The days have been going on rather slowly.
I cannot imagine myself doing the same thing over and over again for three days, not to even mention that Dear has to do it for two weeks.

Piano exam and theory exam are just around the corner, just one week away actually. Frankly, I don't panic as much now because I see myself improving. However I worry that I may not have enough time to practice my scales and pieces next week because I officially have to go down to AF and report for work.

My exam week is the week when Dear book out, and probably the released of my A levels results. I mean seriously? Am I suppose to feel happy or sad?

Well I had a dream regarding my results yesterday. I got B for both my H1s, two As and one B for my H2!!! HAHA!!! Well looks good, but I said its a DREAM. Which usually... doesn't happen in reality. T_T
I'm gonna brace myself for an undesirable outcome.

1st March: Piano Practical exam
2nd March: Dear book out
4th March: Supposed release date of A levels result.
5th March: Music theory exam
6th March: Dear book in

How wonderful?
Imagine the emotional turmoil I'm gonna go through that week...

28th Feb to 1st March before piano exam I'm gonna feel super stress. After 1st march 1pm, I'll feel sad and happy at the same time. (Sad because I'll probably screw my exam up again, happy because Dom is booking out the next day.)
Then come 2nd March, I'll be super delighted which will last all the way til end of 3rd March.
Here comes 4th March, I'm gonna be super depress because of my atrocious results, but I'll have to pick myself up and not let it affect my music exam the next day, so I'll have to hold back my depression.
5th March, morning til 5pm I'll be stress, after 5 pm I'll continue to feel sad about my A level results.
Then 6th March, I'll be even more emotional because Dom booking in again....
Ya you know, the second week of march will be the healing week and what not...

Should I or should I not look forward to that week? *sigh*.... Whatever it is, it will come eventually, need to steel myself for whatever unhappiness that may come my way.

Jean