Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

Why am I still awake at this ungodly hour? you ask.

Theres this saying, the longer the children stays awake at the eve of the Chinese New Year, the longer his/her parents and grandparents will live.
Regardless its a myth or a fact, for the sake of tradition, both my parents and grandparents, I'm gonna do it.

Since I really have nothing to do right now, all I could do is... Blog.

Lets start things out with a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!! ^^ Stay happy and healthy. Have a wonderful year ahead.

This blog has been running for almost 4 years now. Many times I've toyed with the idea of shutting it down, because for the past few months, emo-posts are thriving over happy posts. This is sad because it signifies that my life is full of unhappiness isn't it. And not to mention, the irony of the name of the blog: Vivace Repertoire, when nothing in it seems... Vivacious.
But then again, its a pity to just close it down. Yes, I know I've a lot of junk entries and whatnot, but they are still part of my life. And thats what constitute me as an individual. If I just deactivate this blog, means that all of my entries thoughout these 4 years would be gone. And judging by my short term memory situation, I can kiss all these memories goodbye, they can never be remembered ever, again. So ya, I shall bear with it, and make sure I produce some quality entries to compensate for the...low quality oneS.

Anyway, a new year ahead, I'm gonna make myself useful. No more being lazy. Its gonna be tough but I've gotta try it somehow.

Everything has been going on fine with me and Dear, hope it will continues on.

Another abrupt ending to an entry. Haha!

Til then
Toodles
Jean