Monday, March 7, 2011

The answer

I'm happy for those who have found their direction in life; Those who are still searching don't worry about it because you will find it one day.

As for me? I'm again neither here nor there. I think I've found it, but at the same time, I'm still doubtful about it, so have I found my path? I guess it is still a question.

I've always made my decisions based on my parent's expectations, now that I'm asked to do what I really want, I seem to struggle. What I really want? A question that has been ringing in my head ever since last Friday. But I can't seem to find the answer, and I can't ask anyone for help because if I don't know what I want, I suppose no one else would know (unless they could read my mind better than I do).

It seems like I can no longer escape this question anymore. I ought to see it coming. I should have prepared myself earlier. What happened to the Jean who always plan ahead? Where has she gone to? Where is she when I need her for the answer to my question?

Jean