Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A good start indeed

Okay, believe it or not, my piano exam was fine. As in FINE!!! There is a possibility that I could pass this time round!!! HAHA!!! XD
Well unless of course, the only thing that would pull my grades down and make me fail would be my aural test. T_T
I'M A VOCALIST!!! THE EXAMINER ACTUALLY GRIMACED WHEN I'M HAVNG MY AURAL TEST!!! Sight reading was bad enough, sight sing? Leave me alone!!!

Okay, well since its over, I shan't be bothered by it anymore. Went for a haircut and highlighted my hair. :) LOVE IT!!! XD

Seems like its a good start to this "Happening week" but I'm not too sure if I can end this week on a high note or not. Tomorrow Dear will be booking out, but don't think I can go see him because its too late. Anyway, YES!!! Going TPGE to help out = HAPPY!!!

Now lets mug for the theory exam. T_T

HAHA!!!

Til then,
Jean