Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Get well soon

I don't whats happening to my throat, I haven't been speaking much for the past few days because it hurts so bad, that I would rather resort to body language as my form of communication between people, than talking.
I hope I would at least regain ten percent of my voice so I can teach the J1s tomorrow. I'm already on two days medical leave and I don't want a third day.

What do you do when you are so free at home? I was downloading apps from the market. :P Yeah, I've downloaded a diary app on my phone LOL, I have no idea how useful it is, but frankly, I downloaded it because of the user interface. Hopefully it can replace my hardcopy diaries and save some trees lol!!!

Anyway, I need to get well soon, so I won't rot at home and allow my mind to run wild. I really hate thinking so much. Worrying, its a killer. Its torturing me to no end and I hate it.

Jean