Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Moved on

Moved on

Got to admit. Tough week, really.

Never thought I would go through the same whole process again this year.

Apparently, I didn't learn my lesson last year after/ when I received my chinese result. Served me right. This time round is my math. (Fantastically my chinese got a perfect A1)

Nothing to explain about, just knew that I've really disappoint a lot of people. I hereby apologise to those people whom I owed. "I am very sorry."

But, no point to cry over spilled milk. Gotta pull myself together. So, actually, it wasn't all that bad. At least this had proven to me that I wasn't a F9 material. (like I always thought I was.) Should be happy shouldn't I?

I should have took notice of my mum's happiness when she received the news of my fantastic chinese result. Instead of her disappointing tone when she heard my math result after that.

All those encouragement from friends motivated me lots.

So, gotta stop fretting about that dumb old mark and look ahead. A new year a new start. A tougher journey awaits me, I should move on.

PS: Adeline, this short english translated summary of my 3 previous post is for you. Hope you understand. :D

Sayonara

Kazuki