Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Summary

Summary

Yup, thats it. There goes my one and a half holidays. There goes my games, television shows, movies and all. There goes my "stay up late moments". *Sob*

Just finished drawing my Totally Spies picture, turns out quite nice. Will post up that picture on my gallery blog. :D

Still working on my cartoon... designing characters is a dreadful work and my progress isn't any near completion. :( Drag much???!!!

I am a 100% Disney channel freak. I could stay in the house all day to watch cartoons from Disney channel. But after today, I have to restraint myself from watching it.... dreadful much???!!!

Oh ya, since last year, refurnishing and painting our house had became a family hobby. My mum couldn't stop painting!!!! First day of 2008 and she made me paint the store room's door. Tiring much???!!!

What a summary....

Sayonara

Kazuki