Sunday, January 20, 2008

First 3 weeks of school

First 3 weeks of school

Yup, yup yup. First 3 weeks of 2008 had passe. Hmmmm... What have I accomplished so far??? Well... I had finished revising the whole lots of chapter for my physics, something to be proud of:P. And erm... could solve first 2 layers of my Cubey No.2 without the need of formula:P.

Below are some of the things that happened lately...

1) Got a handsome teacher for my British Council enrichment class. HAPPY!!! Love ya JAN!!!

2) Still watching Hannah Montana and Totally Spies... COULDN'T MISS IT!!!

3) Bought 4 books at one go with my Edusave Award's prize. :D

4) Suddenly, I am very famous among those teachers who had taught me before. Because of a ridiculous rumour...shan't go into that...HAHA.

5) Do nothing during Mother-Tongue Lesson... Coool...

6) Finally finished reading Marley and Me... Nice, wonderful and touching book, almost cried at the end... Thank goodness I didn't, I'm in a public place mind me!!!

7) Too addicted to milk tea. Never fails to drink a bottel everyday.... Well that explains my weight.....

8) Couldn't find Roald Dahl's Genesis and Catastophe.... I want....

9) Still stuggling for Social Studies....

10) Never once completed my music homework ever since the start of the year.

11) Start drawing again...After pausing for 3 weeks... I was wondering when I would start drawing again...

12) Broke Cubey No.3 *Sobs... Cubey No.3 you are a great cube... But don't expect a tribute post for yourself.

Yup, yup, yup. I think thats all...

Sayonara

Kazuki