Monday, May 19, 2008

I've got a BLACK JELLYFISH!!!! - My Marine Aquarium Part 1

My daddy just bought a black jellyfish. Its a new addition to the aquarium. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Haha. It is very bouncy and squishable. Due to it's blackish-ness (haha) Net name it SESAME. I thought it was a ridiculous name.

Anyway, I couldn't take a picture of it because the aquarium's light had been switched off and its pitch dark out there. Don't want to disturb my fishes(Bluest, Sailo, Purp, Yell, Pow, Maro and Magby), corals(can't possible name them, theres too many of them. Oh!!! but I've named my one and only Clam, Clammy), sea cucumber, Cummy and the newly added black jellyfish, Sesame.

If possible, I will post the pictures of my creatures(all of the above) tomorrow.

Can't wait!!! WOO HOO!!!

Heres a video I took earlier of Sesame, HAHAHAHA!!!!


Jean