Saturday, May 31, 2008

1st Semester.... GONE.

Yup yup yup...

Soon 2008 will grab me by the collar and drag me into the 2nd semester of the year. Guess when school reopens, my schedule would be very hectic, and again, no time for leisure. :(

I am beginning to get very sick and tired of school. Ya... I know I used to say: "I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!! I CAN'T STUDY AT HOME!!!! THERE ARE TOO MANY DISTRACTIONS AT HOME!!!!" But... this two weeks was way too much for me. I mean adding on to it, was to see my sister sleeping late, waking up late, relax and study at her own pace... But... I CAN'T!!!!!

BOO HOO!!!! BAWL!!!! I WANT MY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Ya... ya.. ya... quit throwing a tantrum.... Next week would be over soon and I will have my holidays back.

Random...

(Net!!! Stop eating!!! I want my french fries!!!!)

*Ahem... I suppose thats about it, need to eat my share of fries... or else....

ZincOxide