Monday, May 19, 2008

My Fishes!!!! - My Marine Aquarium Part 2

Yup, had a hard time taking a series of pictures of my wonderful tank just now. All my fishes are super active today. Can't they just stay still, say "Cheese" and let me take a picture of them??? I was hoping that they would do something like this:



Haha:P So... At first my tank looked like this... This is the first appearance of my tank:


Then we think that the tank looked plain and live-less, so we decided to reorganise the live-rock.(Live-rock means that there are micro-organism and creatures living in the rock, thats why it is "alive".) Therefore, now, our tank looked like this:

And below are all my fishes:

Sesame!!! My new Black Jellyfish!!! How adorable!!!
Bluest!!! My big size Blue Tang!!!! It has grown so much since we brought it home:D
Yell!!! My flat Yellow Tang!!! It is always so camera shy!!!!
Pow!!! My playful Powder Blue Tang!!! Another camera shy fella!!!
Sailo!!! My largest fish in tank, Sailfin Tang!!! What a show off... Likes to show us its beautiful fins!!!
Purp!!! My dwarf-small size Purple Tang!!! The naughty fella that gave me the most trouble while taking its picture!!!!
Maro!!! My fierce Maroon-Clown Fish!!! What an aggressive Guy!!!

Magby!!! My friendly Maroon-Clown Fish!!!! Guess it is Maro's girlfriend!!! Its is a bit smaller-size than Maro!!!

Cummy!!! My slow Sea Cummber!!! Sometimes it look really scary!!!!

Thats all!!! Will post my corals pictures at a later time.:D

Heres a video of my tank and Magby messing around with the anemone!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Magby and the anemone

My Tank
Jean