Friday, May 9, 2008

Random

Yup just a random post just to make sure my blog is alive again. :D

2 more papers, Math and P.O.A to go... GANBATTE!!!!

Comment about the whole week's MYE papers... VERY EASY!!!! It just that I forgot all of the things that I need to know!!! If theres reference notes around I would definitely pass with flying colours!!!! BELIEVE ME... I WOULD!!!!! :D

I promise, I will never keep my nails long again. Broke one while doing staccato practice on the piano today. I "staccato-ed" to hard on the piano keys.... Isn't that what I am suppose to do??? End up breaking my nails.... BOOO HOOO!!!! :D

OK.... Very random.... Can't stand it myself.....

BY THE WAY: HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY IN ADVANCE TO ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD!!!! (Have to say it now... cause I won't be able to blog for the next four days... :D)

Sayonara
Jean