Saturday, May 24, 2008

Whirling changes around me

Whirling thoughts filled my mind again. Couldn't draft out exactly what I was thinking. It feels like as if my mind is a roller coaster, speeding, spinning away and going all topsy turvy.

I never fail to wonder - how nice if only I'm a kid again, - when I'm switched to the day-dreaming mode. Then I am allowed to throw a little tantrum and complain that I don't wanna eat the veggies!!! Because it looks green and yucky!!!! Unfortunately, I know that I can't do that.

Today, I realised, things change, and it would never be the same as before again. Though I knew this fact perfectly well, I could neither accept it nor adapt it. Somehow I naively or rather selfishly thought that I can prevent things from changing. How silly can I be??? In what ways am I qualified to stop things from changing???

Face the facts, my dear.

For now, I know, school won't be same for me and Net when school reopens next term. It had never been the same ever since my favourite teacher left the school, not to mention another of my favourite teacher is leaving soon.

Jean