Monday, May 12, 2008

One more to go

Yup!!! One more to go!!! PRESS ON!!!!

Thought I'll never get to on my PC until tomorrow, but... hahahaha I'm BLOGGING NOW!!!

Showed my study notes to Net... and she was like:"What is the point of highlighting when you actually highlight every single word inside???"

Well... I like it :P.

Its very rare to see myself in a 'mood-for-love' state.... :D Adeline says that I will practically fall in love with any cute guys around me, when I'm in this state of mind.

Hahaha don't worry, I won't.... at least... for now. :P

Cut my nails specially for today's piano practice. HAHAHAHA NAILS!!!! YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE TO BREAK AGAIN!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Gosh... What happened to me??? I am talking to my nails?!?!?!?

Well... Thats all for now...

Sayonara
Jean