Sunday, June 1, 2008

Getting on my nerves

One's remark can really get on to my nerves I tell you. Being proud and boastful are the human qualities that really bugs me big time. Sometimes I just feel like slapping those people who wouldn't stop their sacarstic remarks about one being inferior to the others.

I mean... HELLO??? WHATS WRONG WITH BEING INFERIOR TO OTHERS??? CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE THEM A BIT MORE TIME AND A LITTLE CHANCE TO IMPROVE???

Boy... It really bugs me. Think about it, one scored 99 out of 100 marks for a particular test and go around telling people: "Man, I really should have done better!!! How can I allow myself to get such low marks???"

Ya... low marks alright...

Here is another example, One pass a particular test and go around boasting to those who had failed:"Man... you really should have worked harder. If you want to score well for Year End Exam, you really have to start studying now. And please, take up more tuition, you are failling your exams!!!!"

Ok... what does one fails an exam have to do with him/her??? If he /her say: "Hey, I'm just being concerned." Ya concerned alright, why can't he/she be a little more sensitive towards how others will feel when they make such remarks???

Seriously...

ZincOxide ZnO