Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank goodness it is just a dream

I'm awakened by a terrifying dream I just had a few hours ago. It seemed so real, and for some reason, I thought that it was really happening to me!!!

I dreamt that I am on a plane to Thailand for a holiday trip with my friends. It was a smooth-sailing ride before we transit to another plane at ....I don't know what country is it. When the plane finally took off. A few hours later it's engine stopped suddenly, and the whole plane crashed back down!!!

Miraculously such a terrible crash hadn't cause anyone to be injured. Goodness Gracious!!! But the bad news was that the whole lot of us were stranded in an unknown island!!! Some of the passengers were crying they hearts out, fearing that they can't go back to their home.

Then suddenly... a huge wave came upon us and washed the whole lot of us away..

Next I found myself awake.

Thank goodness it is just a dream.

ZnO